State Road Test:
We are a State-certified third-party road tester. We can test you on your ability to drive in a safe and satisfactory manner.
We provide our own vehicle for your road test, which is very convenient if you do not have your own vehicle. Of course, we can test you in your vehicle if you prefer.
Some things you will be tested on are as follows:
1. UPHILL OR DOWNHILL PARKING.
2. LANE CHANGES.
3. LEFT AND RIGHT TURNS.
5. 3-POINT TURN.
6. PARALLEL PARKING.
7. BACKING UP.
8. FOLLOWING THE RULES OF THE ROAD.
9. SAFE AND COURTEOUS DRIVING CONSISTENCY.
10. HABITS (SPEED, CHECKING BLIND SPOTS, SIGNALS, STOPPING AT STOP SIGNS, ETC.)
Cost for the Road Test is $40.00
Cost for the Road Test Using Driving School Car is $50.00
Documents you will need to bring with you:
1. Valid Learner Permit.
2. If using your own vehicle, bring current registration and insurance information.
Please contact us to schedule your road test at 801-597-1777.